Program Educational Objectives (PEO’S)
1. To have thorough Understanding of the core aspects of business
2. To provide the learners with the management tools to identify, analyze and create business opportunities as well as solve business problems.
3.To prepare them to have a holistic approach towards management functions
4.To motivate them for continuous learning.
5.To inspire and make them practice ethical standards in business.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs):
On successful completion of the programme,
1. Ability to apply the business acumen gained in practice.
2.Ability to understand and solve managerial issues.
3. Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively, to achieve organizational and individual goals.
4. Ability to upgrade their professional and managerial skills in their workplace.
5. Ability to explore and reflect about managerial challenges, develop informed managerial decisions in a dynamically unstable environment.