Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
EIE program prepares graduates who
- Will have a sound knowledge base and skill sets to develop and expand professional careers in fields related to measurement and instrumentation technologies, process modeling and simulation, computer-based control systems, and industrial processes automation.
- Will have all-round individuals with strong interpersonal skills, competent in communication and presentation, able to work in team environments, and possess a strong sense of professionalism.
- Will have an aptitude for engineering applications and immediately be productive in the workplace after graduation and be committed to professional development and lifelong learning.
- To be globally known, committed for its academic excellence, professionalism and societal expectations.
- Prepare the students to have a very good fundamental knowledge to meet the present and future needs of industries.
- Improve the technical knowledge of the students in tune with the current requirements through collaboration with industries and research organization.
- Make the students gain enough knowledge in various aspects of system integration.
Motivate the students to take up jobs in National Laboratories and Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering core industries.
Year/Sem : IV/VIII
Acadamic Year: 2016-2017
|1||Reliability Improvement of Reciprocating High Pressure Compressor (CPCL)|
|2||IOT Based Irrigation & Tank Monitoring System|
|3||Biomedical Based Embedded System|
|4||Instrumentation using PLC (CPCL)|
|5||Corrosion Inhibiter in Cooling Tower Wi-Fi Module using Microcontroller|
|6||Microwave Life Detecting System|
|7||A Novel High Performance HF Life cycle Detect Module|
|8||Universal Dry Block Calibrator (NAGMAN INSTRUMENTS)|
|9||Traffic Management and Safety using Li-Fi Based Signaling System|
|10||Development of Multiple Keys RF-ID Reader (IGCAR)|
|11||Eye Motion Based Controlled Wheel Chair using IR Sensor Pipeline Inspection Robot|
|12||Automatic Purchase System with RFID + LI-FI|