GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
Grievance Redressal committees have been constituted in respect of students, teaching staff and non-teaching staff with Principal as Chairman, Academic Executive Officer as convener and senior faculties as committee members.
- To introduce a fair, impartial and consistent mechanism for redressal of various issues faced by the students/faculty/non-teaching staff.
- To ensure that grievances are resolved promptly, neutrally and in complete confidentiality.
- To uphold the dignity of the institution by promoting cordial student-teacher relationship function.
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievance from the students.
- The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly.
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended and the number of pending cases if any which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
All the proceeding of the Grievance mechanism will be suitably documented and recorded.
|Name of the member||Designation||Position||E-Mail ID|
|Dr. N. B. Geetha||Principal||Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. C. Jai Prakash||Academic Executive||Convenoremail@example.com|
|Dr. P. N. Poovizhi||Asso. Prof.||Committee Infirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. S. Muruganandam||Asso. Prof.||Committee Inemail@example.com|
|Dr. R. Subhashini||Asso. Prof.||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Sriranjani Srinivasan||AP||Memberemail@example.com|
|Mr. J. Rakesh||Physical Director||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. P. N. Periyasamy||AP/Hostel Warden(Boys)||Memberemail@example.com|
|Ms. G. Suganthi||Hostel Warden (Girls)||Member|