Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Provide Graduates with broad knowledge in Mathematics, Computers, and Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering courses to analyze and to find solutions in the complex problems encountered in the rapid changing world to meet the needs of the society through ethical and professional practice.
- Provide Graduates with ability to attain solid foundation in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering fundamentals and to pursue higher studies due to the advances in technologies and concepts.
- Provide Graduates with an ability to execute Engineering projects by effectively managing a diverse team and to achieve successful employment in the related areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To offer quality education with value added teaching in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering and to develop confidence to meet the growing challenges in the advanced technological revolution worldwide.
- To ensure effective teaching learning process and to develop competent professionals in the design and implementation of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To equip the students with strong foundations to carry out R& D in the Electronics field and to enable them for continuing education.
- To provide ethical and value based global education by promoting activities addressing the societal needs.
PROJECT WORK – APRIL 2017
Acadamic Year: 2016-2017
|1||A Domestic adaptable infant monitoring system using wireless sensor network.|
|2||Precision agricultural monitoring system with real time data and controls|
|3||Location Identification and Trainer safety system using cognitive radio network|
|4||Vehicle to vehicle collision avoidance system by using CAN|
|5||Iris Liveness recognition based on SVM classification & gray level co-occurrence algorithm|
|6||Minimize participant’s total 3G data cost in mobile crowd sensing using opportunistic relays|
|7||A Scalable approximated DCT Architecture|
|8||Design of low power dissipation of pacemaker based on duty cycle generation using boost converter of fixed pulse width|
|9||Electronic voting using fingerprint scanner|
|10||Efficient Implementation of VLSI on competitive neural network|
|11||Vehicle guidance system to prevent major accident using smart helmet|
|12||Sixth sense technology collaborative and secured atm machine operation|
|13||Emotion based music system using matlab|
|14||Detection of Tuberculosis using Heuristic Algorithm|
|15||Early detection of lung cancer using principle pattern analysis (ppa) algorithm|
|16||RF based Fire Fighting Robotic Vehicle|
|17||Extraction blebs from embryonic stem cell|
|18||Intelligent traffic control system with priority to the emergency vechicles using background subtraction algorithm|
|19||Authentication key agreement based on NFC|
|20||Emergency Navigation to rescue with wireless sensor network|
|21||Automatic Robo for impaired people|
|22||Reversible Data hiding using sequitur algorithm for lossless compression with image restoration|
|23||Detection of Crlancoma using Optical Coherent tomography Images|
|24||Automous landing of a UAV using model predictive control for surveillance control.|
|25||Magnetic Tensor sensor and way-Finding method based on geomagnetic Field effects with application for visually impaired users|
|26||NACRP:A connectivity protocol for star topology wireless sensor Networks|
|27||A Survey on detection and Classification of rice plant disease|
|28||Integration of Multi bank and multi user using single card using HMM , face recognition and formula|
|29||Train arrival based wireless mobile platform|
|30||Finger Print liveness detection from signal image using low level future and shape analysis|
|31||Audit based misbehavior selection in wireless Ad Hoc Networks|
|32||Design and Implementation of Digital stethoscope with Disease Identification|