Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To bring the mathematical, analytical, electrical, electronics and communication engineering courses and computational approaches to analyze the challenges they take on, and applying appropriate methods, technical tools, and evaluations to attain the solution.
- To develop abilities and talents leading to creativity and productivity in technical field and professions beyond the regular curriculum.
- To promote the student graduates the ability to gain multidisciplinary knowledge through projects and industrial training, leading to a sustainable competitor in research and development.
- To transform the students towards the issues of social relevance, to inculcate group work and team management skills by promoting knowledge transfer, delivery of projects with varied complexity and to educate them to professional ethics and practice.
- To become a center of excellence in computer science with strong research and teaching environment that adapts swiftly to the challenges of the current era.
- To provide qualitative education and generate new knowledge by engaging in research and by offering undergraduate, postgraduate programmes leading to IT professionals in the diversified domains of industry, government and academia.
- To promote teaching and learning process that yields advancements in computer science resulting in the integration of research results and innovations leading to new technologies and products.
- To provide ethical and value based education by promoting activities addressing the societal needs.
- To provide better placement opportunities and to perform higher studies.
PROJECT WORK – APRIL 2017
Acadamic Year: 2016-2017
|1||Privacy-Preserving Outsourced Association Rule Mining on Vertically Partitioned Databases.|
|2||An efficient file hierarchy Attributes Based encryption scheme in cloud computing.|
|3||Partial face Recognition using Unsupervised learning method.|
|4||Security for women using GPS Based Application and Bandwidth Algorithm.|
|5||Multi modal verification for Secure Transactions.|
|6||Access control using ABE for Bank.|
|7||A discriminatively Trained fully connected conditional Random Field Model for Blood Vessel Segmentation and Red lesion detection in Fundus Images.|
|8||Adjacent refuge navigation forest graph in cataclysm.|
|9||Efficient security system using Advanced CCTV surveillance Techniques.|
|10||Health cloud Patient assistance System using IBE scheme.|
|11||Personalized travel sequence recommendation on multi-source big social media.|
|12||Survey of Man-in-the-Middle attack|
|13||Two way communication using Gesture Recognition.|
|14||Reconstructing path using boot strap algorithm in wireless sensor network|
|15||Secure Authentication using ABS for certificate Management in cloud.|
|16||Cross Institutional Health Data Specifications and Exchange on Cloud Environment using Secure Clinical Document|
|17||A centralized manner system to simplify download duration for a mobile community|
|18||Customizing model of mobile service computing on cloud of things|
|19||Green cloud network – Resource allocation and Migration|
|20||Web Search Re-Ranking using query specific semantic signatures|
|21||Malware detection in cloud computing using open stack|
|22||Conflict Avoidance and Analysis in Bipartite graph using SDP and LP|
|23||Reversible data hiding in encrypted domain using symmetric key|
|24||Secure Query by Image Content and copy deterrence using Invisible Digital Watermarking in Cloud Server|
|25||An effective method to incorporate trusted neighbors in a recommended system|