- To achieve excellent standards of quality education by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies.
- The Department will make significant contributions to the economic development of the state, region and nation.
- To create technical manpower of global standards in civil engineering with capabilities of accepting new challenges.
- To impart quality education in civil engineering to raise satisfaction level of all stake holders.
- To provide advanced skills and knowledge in state-of-the-art research and design in sub-areas of civil engineering for graduate students.
- To create competent professionals who are trained in the design and development of civil engineering systems and contribute towards research & development activities.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To apply fundamental technical knowledge and skills to find creative solutions to technological challenges and problems in various areas of basic sciences and engineering.
- To take up higher education & to engage in research and development in civil engineering and allied areas of science and technology.
- To prepare graduates to deal with ethical and professional issues, taking into account the broader societal implications of civil engineering.
- Use technical, teamwork, and communication skills, along with leadership principles, to pursue civil engineering careers in areas such as structural, transportation, geotechnical, materials, environmental, construction, and water resources engineering, and/or other fields.
PROJECT WORK – APRIL 2017
Year/Sem : IV/VIII
Acadamic Year: 2016-2017
|1||High strength concrete using recron fibre|
|3||Partial addition of fine aggregate with non bio degradable waste in concrete|
|4||Construction of a Portable building with hollow core concrete panels|
|5||Optically transparent wood-alternate material used in construction|
|6||Fresh and Hardened Property of Concrete Using Coir fibre|
|7||An Experimental Study To Resist Corrosion By Painting Steel By Polymer|
|8||Replacement of cement by rice husk|
|9||Comparative study of concrete with coarse aggregate with light weight coarse aggregate|
|10||Construction of Foundation less building|
|11||Permeable pavement using Pervious Concrete|
|13||Design of Mosque|
|14||Green Concrete by using fly ash and silica fume|
|15||Geo synthetic road|
|16||Comparative study on strength of concrete by using bagasse ash as fibre and steel slag|
|17||Comparative study of reclaimed rubber bitumen, plastic modify bitumen and fiber modified bitumen|